Odor T-shirts and refreshing Polo fashion show strong antibacterial performance
Breathesafe.life – Livinguard treated T-shirt before and after organic loading for seven days showed a strong antibacterial performance (More than 7 Log kill) against both tested bacteria species under the given test condition.
This result indicates Breathesafe.life – Livinguard treated T-shirts can kill 99.99999 % of the bacteria population, which is 100 times more effective than one that can only achieve 5 log kills. Most official disinfectant tests require a 4 or 5 log reduction in numbers to pass the test. A 5 log (99.999%) reduction is considered the gold standard in reducing the possibility of human disease transmission.
Livinguard’s patented technology continuously destroys micro-organisms like bacteria and viruses
- Breathesafe reusable face masks don’t have any toxic metals or known harmful chemicals
- Reusable >200 times and wash just once per week with cold water only
- Three layers of continuous protection. The Activity Mask does not have three layers of protection but does include the Livinguard killing action
- Low cost alternative to disposable masks – effectively replaces 210 disposable masks
- Breathesafe face masks have been tested by researchers for performance and efficacy
- The technology has been verified to meet safety standards for skin sensitivity, skin irritation, and dermal toxicity according to EPA testing protocols
- Breathesafe face masks are currently going through the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance process